Vetro Sol Nano Coat
MAKE YOU GLASS SELF CLEANING SMART GLASS
Vetro sol`s revolutionary new VETRO SHIELD Nano coating for glass is the first and only
technology with performance, added value and profit guaranteed at every step of the glasssupply chain -specified, processor, fabricator, contractor, installer, end user.
VETRO SHIELD Nano coating for glass is unique because it is a combination of new technical
and commercial developments with proven performance and durability. This innovative
combination adds real value at each step of the glass supply chain.
1) "Non-stick" - non-reactive after curing, working like “non-stick” cookware – always much
easier to clean and keep clean.
2) Durable – resists attack by Moisture, Alkalinity and Dirt (‘MAD’), the main enemies of glass,
maintaining the original visibility, clarity and clean ability.
3) Strong performance – resistant to all types of dirt, organic (e.g. motor vehicle exhaust or
traffic film, bird droppings, tree sap) and inorganic (e.g. hard water deposits, building run-off,
metal oxides) – suitable for all types of glass, exterior and interior;
4) Versatile – easily applied at any step in the glass supply chain – with opportunities for
diversification and differentiation;
5) Energy-saving and “green” - reduces energy requirements for routine glass washing by 50%
on average – for lower emissions and carbon footprints as well as savings in time, effort and
6) Light-enhancing – maintains original light transmission and day-lighting – for improved
productivity and well-being of building occupants;
7) Anti-microbial – resistant to adhesion and growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi – for
applications where hygiene is paramount;
8) Non-hazardous – for safe and easy application in factory or on-site.
9) Tried and tested over extended periods of time under actual field conditions for all types
of glass (new or old, exterior or interior) in all types of locations (urban, countryside, seaside)
and in all types of environmental conditions (hot, cold, dry, humid, windy, sandy).
10) Part of a complete system – renovation, protection, maintenance – for solutions to ‘Problem
Glass’ with opportunities for diversification and differentiation.